Rascal Flatts—comprised of Gary LeVox, Jay DeMarcus and Joe Don Rooney—released a new song, “Quick, Fast, in a Hurry,” from their upcoming EP, How They Remember You.
The new seven-song EP will drop on July 31. The EP includes six brand-new tracks, as well as a rendition of Kenny Rogers’ “Through the Years.”
Penned by Kelly Archer, AJ Babcock, Pete Good and Brandon Ratcliff, “Quick, Fast, in a Hurry” pairs vocals from Gary with guest artist Rachel Wammack.
“As soon as we heard this song, we knew we had to cut it,” says Jay. “The chorus is so hooky and we instantly fell in love with it. And I just love how Gary and Rachel’s voices sound together on it. We’re excited for people to hear this one.”
Rascal Flatts released the album’s title track as their new single on June 19.
Watch the new lyric video for “Quick, Fast, in a Hurry” below.
How They Remember You Track List & Songwriters
- How They Remember You (Marc Beeson, Josh Osborne, Allen Shamblin)
- Feel It In The Morning (Zach Beeken, Jared Keim, Jenn Schott, Will Weatherly)
- Quick, Fast, In A Hurry (featuring Rachel Wammack) (Kelly Archer, AJ Babcock, Pete Good, Brandon Ratcliff)
- Looking Back (Rhett Akins, Jesse Frasure, Ashley Gorley, Thomas Rhett)
- Warmer (Fancy Hagood, David Hodges, Brett McLaughlin)
- Sip Away (Zach Beeken, Jacob Durrett, Jared Keim, Garrett Nichols, Jason Sellers)
- Through The Years (Steve Dorff, Marty Panzer)
photo by TCD